We appreciate your engagement with the Husch Blackwell Education team’s Higher Education Legal Insights blog, and hope that the content has served you and your institution.
To best reach clients and colleagues, we will discontinue posting to this blog as of January 5, 2018, and are excited to announce that we will offer additional practical, timely content through complimentary legal alerts, continuing education webinars, and training events. To receive these alerts and invitations, please subscribe by entering your contact information in this form.
In the meantime, we’d like to highlight some of our most popular Higher Education Legal Insights posts over the years.
- Retroactive Accommodations Under the ADA and Section 504 Are Not Required and May Create Liability for Colleges and Universities
- Top 5 Common HIPAA “Myths” That Arise in Higher Education
- Students and Employees at the Intersection of Alcohol and Other Drug Policies and Title IX
- The End of DACA: What Colleges and Universities Should Know
- Disinviting Controversial Speakers — The Temptation of No Platforming: Key Issues for Administrators to Consider
- Financial Aid Data and Student Privacy: Beyond FERPA
Our K-12 Legal Insights blog continues to offer information focused on issues relevant to elementary and postsecondary institutions.
Thank you for your continuing participation in Husch Blackwell Education programming. We look forward to seeing you in 2018!